Kawartha Lakes Pregnancy Centre is a Christian non-profit, non-political, charitable organization providing hope, compassion and encouragement to women, men and families
facing an unexpected pregnancy.
The staff and volunteers at KLPC are committed in serving the women, men, and families in our community, with compassionate care and support.
An unexpected pregnancy can bring a wide range of emotions, you may feel alone and have no support, or you may not know what to do next.
Our client advocates will help you explore your options so you can make an informed decision about your pregnancy.
We are here because we care about what happens now and throughout life for:
- The woman, her partner, and her family facing an unexpected pregnancy
- The woman, her partner, or her family who struggles with the trauma of post-abortion
- The teen or young woman who want to talk about personal decisions about sex, love, and dating
- The woman, her partner, or her family needing information about what options they have
- The woman, her partner, or family needing support while parenting
Mission: Kawartha Lakes Pregnancy Centre is a Christ-centred organization providing life affirming support and education to anyone experiencing challenges related to a pregnancy or pregnancy lost.
Vision: Our vision is that Kawartha Lakes Pregnancy Centre will be a place of hope, compassion, encouragement, and ongoing support to anyone seeking support and information when faced with a pregnancy-related concern.
Our charitable registration number is : 893809293RR0001 under our legal name Lindsay Crisis Pregnancy Centre