5 ways to support Kawartha Lakes Pregnancy Centre
1. Online through CanadaHelps: See form below.
2. Credit Card or Debit: Call the centre at 705-878-8527 during business hours to make arrangements.
3. E-transfer: Email money directly from your bank account to the centre.
4. Cheque: Mail cheques to 241 Kent St. W, Lindsay, ON K9V 2Z3.
5. Become a Monthly Donor: Monthly donations help the Centre to be able to plan for upcoming expenses. Currently 39% of our income comes through monthly donations. Monthly donations can be made through debit or credit cards. Call the centre at 705-878-8527 during business hours to make arrangements to become a monthly donor.
Tax receipts are issued for all eligible donations. Our charitable registration #893809293RR0001
The form below is securely hosted by Canada Helps, you can hover over the padlock for information or click to open the form at Canada Helps site in a new tab.
Material goods are accepted during regular hours.
- Diapers – Preemie to size six (our greatest need is larger sizes, 4-6)
- New baby clothing – especially newborn and size small
- Baby food and formula
Gently used equipment
Call the centre for more information on material donations