All of The Centre’s services and programs are free and confidential.
Pregnancy Centre Services
- Free, Confidential urine pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy options information
- STI information
- Pregnancy Support Information
- Parenting Support Information
- Continued support after delivery
- Baby and children’s clothing and supplies
- Baby Food Bank – formula, baby food, diapers, etc.
- Maternity clothes
Pregnancy Centre Programs
- Individualized Prenatal Program – designed for you to meet your needs
- Individualized Parenting Program – designed for you, also can include information on parenting toddlers
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Lifeboat Program for pregnant teens – a seven week program to help you explore your options
- MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Support Group
- DADS Support Group
KLPC will keep all information confidential to the full extent allowable by law. Information provided by KLPC is provided by trained volunteers and is not intended as a substitute for professional counseling. We are not a medical facility and do not offer medical services or advice. We are not an adoption agency. Kawartha Lakes Pregnancy Centre does not provide or assist in arranging for abortions.