Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the organization. Each restricted contribution designated toward such an approved program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most.
Financially – The Centre is completely funded by the generous donations of local churches, caring individuals, fundraising events and occasional grants from concerned organizations.
5 ways to support Kawartha Lakes Pregnancy Centre
1. Online through CanadaHelps: See form below.
2. Credit Card or Debit: Call the centre at 705-878-8527 during business hours to make arrangements.
3. E-transfer: Email money directly from your bank account to the centre.
4. Cheque: Mail cheques to 241 Kent St. W, Lindsay, ON K9V 2Z3.
5. Become a Monthly Donor: Monthly donations help the Centre to be able to plan for upcoming expenses. Currently 39% of our income comes through monthly donations. Monthly donations can be made through debit or credit cards. Call the centre at 705-878-8527 during business hours to make arrangements to become a monthly donor.
Tax receipts are issued for all eligible donations. Our charitable registration #893809293RR0001
The form below is hosted by Canada Helps and is secure you can hover over the padlock for information or click to open the form at Canada Helps site in a new tab.