All of The Centre’s services and programs are free and confidential.
Pregnancy Centre Services
- Free, Confidential urine pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy options information
- STI information
- Pregnancy Support Information
- Parenting Support Information
- Continued support after delivery
- Baby and children’s clothing and supplies
- Baby Food Bank – formula, baby food, diapers, etc.
- Maternity clothes
Pregnancy Centre Programs
- Individualized Prenatal Program – designed for you to meet your needs
- Individualized Parenting Program – designed for you, also can include information on parenting toddlers
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Lifeboat Program for pregnant teens – a seven week program to help you explore your options
- MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Support Group
- DADS Support Group
KLPC will keep all information confidential to the full extent allowable by law. Information provided by KLPC is provided by trained volunteers and is not intended as a substitute for professional counseling, We are not a medical facility and do not offer medical services or advice. We are not an adoption agency. We do not provide or refer for abortion nor give rides to facilities for abortion.